Mum's Guide to Euro 2016 - as explained by Zebedee and Wilfie
I ask them a gazillion times a day to do things... usually with zero result. But ask them about the football and I get a hand-drawn poster and power point slide....
Just as you think the football season is over and you'll get your weekends back: IT'S EURO 2016.
And if like me you're confused about it, here's sharing...
AND in 5 handy bite-sized chunks....
- The first thing you need to know about the Euro 2016 is what it is. The euro 2016 is a major international tournament that happens once every 4 years. It is open to all countries in Europe. The actual tournament is played by the 24 teams who qualified
- The second thing you need to know is all the 24 teams, broken into six groups. Within the group each team to seed who qualifies to the knock outs. They are...
- The next thing you need to know is who is most likely to win. The favourites are…
- France: The host nation and one of the best in the world.
- Belguim: Acorrding to fifa Belguim are the 2nd best team in the world!
- England (hopefully): Well England will be trying to win this commpetition for the first time ever and have a prommising young squad.
- Germany: The last world cup champions will be hoping for a win in France.
- Spain: The holders will be wanting another trophie.
- The best players are…
Antoine Greizman .
It starts tomorrow Mummy!!!!!
Here's the original. Can't wait until tomorrow - aaaaah!
Better to join in or stand firm in camp I don't like football? What will you be doing?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.