Top 10 Rainy Day Films ☁☔☁ For Boys
Our short list of films to pass these days of wet weather.
In no particular order - as chosen by our resident 9 year old (he's allowed to watch 12's) and 3 year old!
1. Cool Runnings - be prepared for nonsense jokes post watch
2. Happy Gilmore - our anger issues pale in comparison
3. Ten Things I Hate About You - mmm... unusual choice but they love it!
4. My Neighbor Totoro / Porco Rosso - in fact any Studio Ghibli - now on Netflix!
5. Singing in The Rain - a happy film for all the family. Weather apt!
6. Lord of the Rings - particularly good if you need them occupied for a long time
7. Coco - We all love this one!
8. The Shrek Collections! - Again fun for all the family! Never get old and we love the soundtrack.
9. Box Trolls - Fab stop motion animated comedy that you may have missed out on!
10. Star Wars. If in doubt... plus there are no so many to choose from now. Find the ones you missed and watch in sequence!!
What are your favourite rainy day films? Comments open below.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.